Regional Support Manager
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking to proactively drive your career forward? Or maybe you are an experience multi-site Manager that is looking for exciting new opportunities? Why not look at Regional Support management for one of the most well-known companies in the Country!
Domus are currently working with a nationwide organisaton to recruit a Regional Support Manager in the north. The company is recognised for having an excellent support system in place for its entire staff and providing a welcoming and homely atmosphere in all of their care facilities. They have also been acclaimed for the excellent training and progression they can offer their employees.
They are looking for a strong manager who would be comfortable in providing support over a number of homes in across the M62 corridor (From Liverpool to Hull) There is a lot of support for you in this role and you will be helping to ensure compliance with all CQC regulations and act as a key part of the Home Managers support network.
- You must have Care Home Manager experience, or a management background within a care setting
- Someone who possesses a willingness to challenge, and an ability to thrive in demanding situations
- An ability to quickly understand and evaluate unfamiliar, sometimes complex situations
- You will be experienced in overcoming challenges within a care home environment and have the vision to see the bigger picture, consistently focusing on the long-term health and happiness of our residents
- You will be able to adapt your management style to meet the needs of the different care home environments and be flexible in your approach, able to persuade and influence at all levels
- Whilst being qualified as a level 1 Registered Nurse will be beneficial, it is not essential
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance and free parking at all homes
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Ben Taylor on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; RGN, RMN, Nursing Home Manager, Elderly, Dementia, General Manager, Care Home Manager, Service Manager, Peripatetic manager, Relief Manager, Crisis Manager, Area Manager,