Up to £28k
I'm currently working with a leading news publishers who are looking to grow their account management team. My client have successfully evolved in to a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality of journalism which sets the global news agenda. They are the UK's biggest selling quality newspaper.
- Worked within the digital media industry
- Ideally, have past multi-media experience with a particular focus on print production and traffic management
- Desire to move into a project management role
- Highly motivated. A background in publishing is preferred.
- Comfortable with a client facing role
- Problem solving
- Work closely with teams internally
- To manage the planning, scheduling, booking and reporting of media inventory (in paper, inserts, online, mobile, video, social etc) required in order to fully execute each campaign.
- To ensure there is excellent communication between clients and relevant internal departments to ensure all media bookings are scheduled onto the various internal processes, and to manage any production/planning matters that may arise
- To ensure there are centralized accurate schedules/files of all activity - keeping full up-to-date records of past, present and future plans - easily accessible within the department
- Work with sales people to ensure that there are P&Ls for all bookings to ensure that costs are correctly allocated and within the agreed profit margin
- All projects are smoothly delivered, with clear timeline management, and dealings with clients, agencies and internal stakeholders where necessary.
- Provide the sales team with the support they need to pitch business and be responsible for providing the execution team with the assets and briefs they need as early as possible.
- Deliver all artwork to Production/Make Up and traffic within stipulated deadlines. Liaise between all execution team functions to supply client and agency with mock-ups and changes to content/designs
- To develop relationships at Account Manager / Director level within direct clients, advertising agencies and pr agencies
- To set and then manage the delivery of campaign KPI's via the Editorial and Web Production Teams
- To have a clear understanding of all products including newspaper, magazines and online
If this is something you are interested in then apply directly or contact Henry Gillette on