Airside Duty Manager
Airside Duty Manager - Manchester Airport
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Airside Duty Manager on behalf of a well known company within Manchester Airport.
As an Airside Duty Manager you will:
* Provide professional, effective leadership and support to the Airside Operations Manager. This will be achieved through contractual knowledge. and you will ensure that the customer airlines expectations are realised. This is to be achieved by maximising the utilisation of available resources, including staff, whilst adhering to all company best practice recommendations, including Health & Safety, working time legislation, financial and commercial targets.
Your Key area of responsibility will be:
* To install and maintain the necessary procedures to ensure that the relevant Health & Safety and company policy requirements placed upon Ramp Airside Operations are fully complied with.
* To consistently provide effective leadership, guidance and support to ensure that all employees are appropriately trained, developed, organised, equipped and motivated to continually deliver achievement of business targets within a stable and positive industrial relations climate.
* To establish, maintain and develop professional and productive commercial relationships with airlines customers, airport authorities and other relevant internal and external bodies.
* To manage within and report upon agreed financial plans and controls to ensure that costs are effectively managed.
* To continually monitor, to take corrective action where necessary and to communicate standards of operational excellence to ensure that the Airside Operations function consistently deliver the quality targets set by our customers and exceed these set by our competitors.
* To undertake business projects at the request of the Airside Operations Manager.
* An excellent knowledge of the Aviation industry, including Airport customers and other service providers.
* Good demonstrable level of people and management skills including leadership, planning, financial and communication skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.