Assistant Management Accountant
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant in a reputable organisation based in Cannock. The role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis and is offering study support for the successful candidate.
We are seeking an ambitious individual with exposure to management accounts, analysis and reconciliations. The successful candidate must thrive to progress and further their career.
Duties will include:
- Manipulating data to produce Excel reports
- Completing bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing analysis around efficiency and offering commentary variance
- Full responsibility for the general ledger and carrying out accruals and prepayments
- Assisted with invoice management
- Reviewing processes and offering suggestions for improvements
The candidate must hold:
- Intermediate Excel including vlook ups, pivot tables and summifs
- Excellent communication skills to liaise across all areas business
- High analytical skills and able to turn numbers into operational information
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for Alex Ellis or Tom Bailey for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.