Recruitment Coordinator (4-month fixed term contract, starting 2 May)
Are you organised and reliable, with excellent people skills? Would you like to work in a friendly team alongside colleagues who are passionate about great customer service and international education?
Kaplan International English is looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator on a 4-month fixed contract to look after the recruitment administration involved in hiring 200 seasonal staff for our 8 Teens Centres, which operate in July and August.
What will you be doing?
- Seeking references, carrying out DBS checks, obtaining all necessary documentation, processing employees on Workday (our HR system) and processing payclaims
- Ensuring that all recruitment is compliant with the necessary regulations (we will train you in what these are)
- Tracking recruitment numbers leading up to the Summer and communicating with hiring managers to ensure that recruitment is on track
- Screening CVs and Covering Letters for suitability, communicating with potential candidates, arranging and occasionally conducting interviews alongside hiring managers.
- Ensuring that proper procedures are in place for tracking recruitment and performance
What will you need to do the job?
- Availability to start in your role on 2 May
- Right to work in the UK
- Exceptional reliability and organization
- Friendly and welcoming persona and communication style
- Excellent time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills - on paper and in person
- Ability to understand and implement complex compliance rules
- Excellent I.T. skills
- Ability to work individually, in a team, and with other teams and departments
- Ability to process a high number of requests quickly and efficiently.
Experience of high-volume recruitment would be useful but not essential.
How to Apply
Please apply through our site with a CV and covering letter by 20th April.
Part of Kaplan Inc., Kaplan International English (KIE) is a group of more than 40 English language schools across the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. During the summer, we welcome hundreds of teenage students from around the world onto our short-term language programmes in UK and Ireland.
Please note that offers of employment are always subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and satisfactory reference checks. Additionally, as part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, certain positions will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.