Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Software Licencing & Professional Services
Location - Nationwide
We are looking for a proven and established new business developer with a strong background in the Software Licencing and Professional Services market to join a leading technology solutions provider as a Business Development Manager. The position will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing net new business into Public Sector accounts with a focus on Local Government.
This position would be ideal for someone with a strong background in Software Licencing and Professional Services with a good understanding of the full Microsoft Suite, Cloud Solutions, Software and Managed Services at a sales-level.
The successful candidate may be home or office based and prepared for extensive and potential nationwide travel.
- Identify and proactively maximise opportunities for sales growth in the Public Sector
- Own and manage the preparation of bids and tenders with use of allocated resources
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in target accounts, working with technical resource and sales to develop new and existing lines of business
- Devise strategy for managing specific large and key opportunities
- Build a short, medium and long-term sales pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Knowledge and understanding of Full MS Suite and Professional Services with a background in Infrastructure, Security and Managed Licence Services.
- Experience of working within the Public Sector with a broad understanding of organisational structures and decision making processes alongside an understanding of Private Market sectors, influences and trends and the competitive landscape
- Experience of managing complex sales through multiple stakeholders
- A strong understanding of return on investment methodologies from a customer and personal sales target perspective
- Broad understanding of general IT Services including networks and business critical systems with an understanding of the dependencies of IT on business efficiency
- A trusted advisor with a creative and confident approach to new business development
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Salary - £40-50K Basic with Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Company & Lifestyle Benefits.
– IT Sales Recruiter –
Business Development Manager – Software Licencing – Professional Services – Managed Services – IT – Business Critical Systems – Infrastructure – Security - Microsoft