Due to expansion, an exciting position has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a global manufacturer based near Ripley.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the following;
- Carrying out the mechanical and electrical tasks on various equipment.
- Responsible for undertaking preventive maintenance and dealing with breakdowns.
- Technical problem solving.
- Ensuring that all equipment being used is fit for use and complies with health and safety requirements.
Applicants should possess either IEE 16th or 17th Edition certificate and have relevant experience in a production facility.
You also need to be flexible with working hours, as working double day shifts may be required.
- Competitive salary and package
- Permanent position with a market leader in their field!
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for a new position, please send your CV to Shannon.
This vacancy is being advertised by Essential Recruitment (an employment agency)