Architect job in Leeds, well respected practice, offering a competitive salary, pension and 24 days holiday.
Job Title: Architect
Salary: £28-£30k depending on experience
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Responsible to: Project Director
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Start Date: Late May to early June 2017
Additional Info: 24 days Holiday (+ bank holidays), pension scheme, working hours 7.5 hours per day, on street parking, smart-causal dress code.
We are looking to appoint a recently qualified Architect to join our team to work on a series of exciting projects across a number of work sectors including private housing, affordable housing, education, commercial and more. The Practice was established over 20 years and has grown to earn a reputation for delivering award-winning and prestigious schemes throughout the UK. We don't pigeon-hole ourselves and so work on a multitude of projects of all shapes and sizes as well as all manner of clients ranging from private individual clients to multi-national companies and public bodies. The nature of the work we undertake spans across all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work and we use the hand-drawn sketch through to complex BIM models (and more or less everything in between) to convey our information.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Advising clients
- Producing detailed drawings
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Coordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building
Experience & Knowledge
- ARB Registered
- Experience of working within teams and independently
- Excellent design skills
- AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, NBS
How to Apply: Please apply via this advert or contact Martin Bowers on for further information.