Mortgage Helpline Adviser
Our client is one of the market leaders in the mortgage industry and would like you to join their growing team. If your background is in sales or customer service and you are looking to use these skills in an exciting environment where success is celebrated and rewarded then we would love to hear from you.
Our client is continually expanding at the moment and this gives your career a chance to grow with them as they love to promote from within.
Over the first three months while you are training and settling into the role the company will pay you the equivalent of £25,000 per annum.
- To qualify potential house purchasers with a view to making an appointment to meet with a Mortgage Consultant
- To provide the highest level of service to our customers
- To provide the highest level of service to our House Builders and Introducers
- To meet the agreed performance standards and targets
- To ensure the requirements of the Data Protection Act are met
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Line Manager
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Financial services background desirable
- customer service or sales experience preffered
- you must also have good Maths skills
- Salary: starting salary of £17,500 with OTE an uncapped level of commission
- For the first 3 months a GUARANTEED pay level equivalent to £25,000 per annum
- Hours: on a shift basis plus 3 weekends out of 5
- Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.