Accounts Receivable Assistant /Sales Ledger Assistant
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting for an innovative software company who are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant/Sales Ledger Clerk to join their busy Finance Department.
- Accurate and timely invoicing to customers and posting of documents
- Quality control of the invoice requests submitted by operational staff to ensure all information is correct (e.g. selection of the debtor ID/PO number/ billing currency)
- Establish and maintain strong contacts with SDL staff that provide invoice requests to effectively resolve any problems prior to the invoice being raised.
- Ensure the correct application of VAT on invoices raised and the recording of foreign VAT codes on invoices when required
- Minimize the used of credit cotes through accurate billing and resolve any issues to prevent it re-occurring
- Ensure compliance with SDL invoicing and credit control procedures
- Develop a good understanding of the internal systems used for reporting and billing so as to be comfortable and confident when using them as well as external customer billing platforms.
- Recommend improvements to the billing process and under the guidance of the Credit Controller deliver improvements
- As required, assist the Credit Controller with collections and provide information that may impact the cash collection process
The successful candidate will Experience with high volume invoicing and enjoy working in a fatd paced environment. The role sits within a wider finance team so the ability to get involved in other areas is something available on relatively regular adhoc basis.