Junior Finance Analyst
Would you like to start your career in finance, supporting on a number of high profile projects and utilising your Excel knowledge? If this growing digital media organisation could be the role for you. Based close in Central London, this growing media company are looking to bring in a Junior Finance Analyst to support the wider finance team, where you will provide invaluable support.
The Junior Financial Analyst will support in the following areas;
- Produce the Weekly and Monthly reporting of the sales figures to the Senior Managers across the business
- Prepare month end performance analysis
- Reconcile the sales figures on the finance system for the month end management information pack
- Prepare journals for the month end adjustments
- Prepare month end statements for external clients
- Prepare journals for month end agency, media owner and client statements
The successful Junior Financial Analyst will:
- Be either a numerical minded graduate (relevant - Maths, Finance, Business, Statistical etc.), or someone with some previous exposure and experience working with large sets of data in Excel
- Possess Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs)
- Meticulous, accurate and good attention to detail
If you want to be part of a exciting and dynamic business, where you will be exposed to high profile projects, with full training, please apply today.