One of Skipton's fastest growing businesses is recruiting a Management Accountant to join the finance team as a result of increased workload.
This is a medium sized business with an impressive recent track record of growth that is forecast to continue, with colleagues highly valued and rewarded as part of a collaborative and ambitious team.
The Management Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and have a busy, important role as a senior member of the finance team.
- Completion of the month end management accounts pack and associated commentary
- Working with overhead department managers to drive out cost and deliver efficiency's wherever possible
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Identification and analysis of key variances with associated commentary on the management accounts
- Review and analysis of product margin calculations
- VAT returns
- Management of the payroll reconciliation and review process
- Bank reconciliation reviews
- Cash flow management including aged debtor and creditor review
- Supporting the annual statutory audit process
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience in a small to medium sized finance team as a management accountant who is reliable, commercially aware and excited by the prospect of joining a growing business operating in a fast paced sector. It is likely that you will have completed or made significant progress towards your CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification, and be able to demonstrate good IT skills specifically with Excel.
The vacancy offers a great opportunity to join a growing business that has established a reputation locally as being a good place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.