Parts Manager - North West London
A new exciting opportunity has arisen in North West London for an experienced Parts Manager to work within a Prestige main dealership. The ideal candidate will have the determination to succeed and help drive the business forward.
- To meet key performance indicators and targets for the Parts department
- Take actions to sustain and enhance levels of customer satisfaction
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiency of the parts operations and increase gross profit
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution
- To ensure that the Parts Departments work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience as a Parts Manager is essential (2 years minimum)
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
- Good communication skills along with an excellent telephone manner
- Proven ability in budget and target handling
- Able to guide and direct a team
- Good planning and organisation skills
What's on offer?
£45,000 basic salary
Monday to Friday 08:00am - 06:00pm
Saturdays on a ROTA
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.