Paraplanner - city centre - £30,000 - £35,000
Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / IFA Support / Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + study support
A first class opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our client, a prestigious financial planning firm based in central Manchester.
Working out of luxurious city centre offices, and supported by a team of administrators, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a team of Financial Planners
- Supported by a team of IFA Administrators
- Writing and tailoring high quality suitability letters
- Extensive product research surrounding the key financial products in order to arrive at the most suitable recommendations
- To complete compliant suitability reports
- A minimum of two years paraplanning experience (essential)
- Level 4 Diploma (or close to completion) desirable
- Excellent working knowledge surrounding the key areas of Financial Planning
- Strong, commercial and technical knowledge
- Personable and professional
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package alongside an excellent working environment within a fantastic team.
Please contact Maxwell Haigh on 01616-60-20-90 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.