Head of Governance
We are currently working on a very exciting opportunity with a leading Children's charity based in central London! They are recruiting for a Permanent Head of Governance, reporting to the Chief Executive.
* Experience working with Committees and taking minutes.
* Knowledge and experience of good governance policy and practice.
* Strong stakeholder's engagement (both internal and external)
* Ability to deal with confidential information.
* Ensuring compliance to regulations.
* Experience providing professional governance support to the Board of Trustees.
* Ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements relating to company administration are met.
* Ensure policies are in place and reviewed regularly.
* Keep up to date with relevant legislative changes within charity governance and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
* Ensure that governance processes and practices are effective and in line with legal requirements.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of people!
Please apply below if you feel you fit the above criteria.
Role closes on Friday 21st April.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.