In-House Tax Advisor, Multinational £65,000 package
A new tax advisor role in a US multinational provides an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant / tax advisor to gain exposure to a range of pan-European tax issues in a established tax team. The role will support the wider tax team to help ensure the group is compliant and minimise the effective tax rate.
An American based multinational with 20,000 + employees worldwide.
- Submission of the UK tax returns to HMRC
- Calculation of UK corporation taxes for payment on account purposes
- Liaison with HMRC in relation to ongoing enquiries and risk status
- European tax return filings, tax audits and payments on account
- Fulfilment of transfer pricing obligations of European group
- Tax accounting for the European group on a quarterly and annual basis for US GAAP and UK GAAP reporting
- Tax forecasting for the European group on a quarterly basis for US GAAP reporting
- Working with local Finance Managers and external advisors to identify, review and reject/recommend appropriate tax efficiency opportunities within Europe
- Assisting with tax due diligence on European acquisition/disposal targets, analysing and recommending most tax efficient form of acquisition including financing and assisting with legal indemnities/warranties to cover tax risks.
- Support the business and Accounting centre with VAT issues.
- Support HR & Payroll team with employment tax issues.
- Qualified Accountant/ Tax Advisor (ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA)
- Strong numeracy & IT skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of cross functional and multinational team
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate Tax
£55,000 - £65,000 + bonus & package