Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team based in Colchester. Our client are ideally looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. Also some past customer service experience would be beneficial as there would be some customer interaction in this role.
- Experience of handling payroll with work place pensions
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls
- Preparation and submission of CIS Returns for clients (training is provided)
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Presentable in front of clients
- Attention to detail
- Methodological and logical in nature
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays which rises to 25 days after 5 years of service
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.