Business Development Manager
Megatech Limited is the largest independent supplier of equipment and services to the semiconductor and thin film industries in the UK. Established in 1973, the company has built a well-founded reputation for the supply of quality products, in-depth technical expertise, and excellent customer service. As an exclusive UK outlet for a number of US , Asian and European companies, Megatech sells to end users, researchers, and OEMs as well as supporting all products with both field and in-house service. Megatech have a modern headquarters in the Midlands with engineers located strategically around the country.
Job Title : Business Development Manager
Job Location: Cannock , Staffordshire.
Posting and Closing dates: 13th April until 26th May 2017
To liaise with Product Management to select the range of products to be sold. Determines the Sales strategy including the route to market of product sourced from SE Asia, India, China and Taiwan. Sets Sales and margin targets per product. Manages key customer accounts with regard to both customer and supplier needs. Produces reports and recommends Sales strategy to directors and is constantly seeking new products and markets.
1. Identify new suppliers and negotiate distributor agreements - Chinese suppliers
2. Increase revenue from existing customers Europe and US Customers
3. Actively seek new markets and customers for existing products
4. Produce Sales pipeline reports and margin analysis, create opportunities, quotes and customer orders on CRM System.
5. Select most appropriate import/export terms for international customers and suppliers
6. Develop routes to market such as web sales
7. Develop the company’s online presence
Reporting to the Sales Director
Qualifications and Skills Necessary for Appointment
1. Fluent Mandarin and English
2. Ability to travel at short notice
3. Confident managing meetings in a multi lingual environment
4. A Masters Degree in Translation Studies or International Business.
5. Experience in a technical environment.
6. Good knowledge of the Sales Cycle
7. Ability to learn the technical terms common in the Semiconductor sector
8. Ability to work with minimum supervision in an SME