Book Keeper/Accounts Administrator
We have a job for a Book Keeper/Accounts Administrator based in Northampton paying £25k
This niche company is looking for someone to join its unique office based in Northampton within a small team, set to grow. Set up in 2011 the company has seen significant growth and works with major wholesalers and multi-national organisations.
You will be responsible for all portfolios of suppliers and customers (Currently around 5/6 accounts). This will involve staying on top of the financial figures for the portfolios consistently and being able to provide information in relation to these figures on demand. Also, assisting in all financial queries around purchasing and sales.
This role is based in Northampton, and the working hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4:30pm.
- Previous experience within finance environment, book keeping and accountancy.
- Xero Accountancy Software experience preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential with strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated deadline-driven individual with an ability to work using your own initiative and manage own workload.
- Ability to pick up procedures and processes quickly.
- Be willing to undertake other administrative duties within the business.
- High level of integrity & commitment.
Working as part of a small team we are looking for applicants with an approachable 'can do’ attitude. Required to help out where necessary within the team at busy times so a need to be flexible and able to adapt your approach accordingly.
Please submit your CV for consideration.