Head Chef - Crawley
Head Chef - Pub Group - Crawley - Up to £36K
A first class opportunity has arisen for an experienced, committed and ambitious Head Chef to join this quality branded restaurant group based in Crawley.
Salary on offer for the right Head Chef will be up to £36K and our client puts great emphasis on training and personal development with lots of opportunities to progress within the company.
As a Head Chef, you'll lead a brigade of chefs and play an influential role as part of the restaurant's management team. The role provides a great deal of autonomy and you'll have enormous influence over the performance of the restaurant.
You'll be very hands-on and so you'll need to be experienced in maintaining high volumes with the right standards of quality and consistency.
You will be working 48 hours per week across 5 days with 2 days off.
Our client is looking for demonstrable loyalty on your CV, and you should not have moved around too much in recent years.
You should be reliable and punctual, hardworking and above all be passionate about delivering top quality food. You will work well in small and large teams and get on with everyone in your brigade.
- You have worked as at least a Senior Sous Chef previously to be considered.
- Experience in a busy kitchen - across multiple disciplines would be a benefit and experience within branded restaurant or hotel would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment
- The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard
- Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate)
The company offers great benefits, including free meals on duty, and friends and family discounts etc.
Leisure People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.