CRM Systems, Sales and Support Manager - £30-35,000
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a market leading global employer, who are looking for a CRM Systems, Sales and Support Manager paying £30-35,000. This is a Full Time, Permanent position based in Andover.
The post holder will help to maximise EMEA sales and profitability through driving best practice in business processes and usage of CRM systems to enhance effectiveness and efficiency across all BU functional areas through development, training, policy and support procedures.
The job purpose is to deliver high levels of account services to customers and ensure every customer has a "white glove" experience and derives value from their digital solutions.
CRM Systems Support
- Ensure best practice in usage of CRM systems,
- Develop performance reports and KPI dashboard to support sales managers and representatives in improving usage of the CRM system,
- Plan, design and implement user training to support optimisation of CRM systems,
- Provide training materials e.g. FAQs, help sheets to sales staff,
- To ensure the CRM system provides appropriate management reporting for sales management and SMT including revenue forecasting, sampling activity, opportunity activity and contact information quality,
- To manage delivery of CRM systems training at sales conferences to relevant teams, regional team meetings and in the field through one-to-one sessions with sales executives,
- To deliver training to sales managers in use of CRM systems and reporting functionality to improve visibility of performance and activity,
- Ensure that CRM systems training documentation is accurate and updated on a regular basis,
- Ensure compliance and best practice by all EMEA users of relevant CRM systems,
- Liaise closely with the Financial Planning & Analyst group in Finance which has oversight and responsibility on the pipeline reporting and tracking,
- Ensure CRM system needs are being prioritised and addressed by the appropriate US system management teams through regular dialogue, attendance at regular global and transatlantic meetings,
- To project manage any new CRM system initiatives or rollouts to the organisation and devise and communicate policy in conjunction with senior management,
- Share best practice and collaborate with US and users in other global regions,
- Liaise with relevant back office teams including finance, IT, production and customer operations to implement necessary process changes to improve efficiency,
- Ensure IT are familiar with software and hardware user requirements for all office and remote based EMEA staff.
- Manning the helpdesk facility for BU customers with technical problems through all communication media,
- Diagnose the root cause of problems and provide technical solutions in response to customer queries within agreed service levels,
- Escalate more complex technical problems/issues as necessary,
- Liaise with EMEA sales teams to ensure they are aware of specific customer problems,
- Ensure that any notable product/service problems are monitored and fed back to the team leader,
- Support the creation of troubleshooting documentation and training guidelines,
- Provide management reports as required on technical support issues.
Essential Role Requirements (needed as a minimum to carry out the role successfully)
- Similar technical support experience within a technical sales environment.
- Computer literate in MS Office with excellent CRM database skills,
- Ability to communicate in non-technical language to customers, sales reps and other users,
- Excellent customer service, enhancing the customers journey
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Self-motivated and proactive,
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through,
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Ability to work calmly in a sometimes high pressure environment,
- Team player suited to a team-orientated and collaborative environment, where knowledge is shared actively.
- Degree level or equivalent.
Desirable Role Requirements:
- CRM system management experience
Just click Apply to submit your CV for the role or call Louise for a confidential chat!
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.