I am currently working with an exciting client based in Central London. We are looking for a capable Android Mobile Engineer to join a fast growing FinTech organisation.
The mobile team is responsible for delivering several products including consumer iOS and Android apps, as well as developer-facing mobile SDKs and retailer acceptance apps for iOS and Android.
They are always looking at and evaluating the latest technologies, be it watchOS, Android Wear, or new programming languages such as Kotlin.
AndroidStack: Includes Kotlin, Java, Retrofit, SQLite, RxJava, Gradle Other technologies and processes: Includes REST APIs, Fabric/Crashlytics, Taplytics A/B testing, Mixpanel analytics, Bitrise CI/CD and JIRA
- Experience building scalable Android apps from scratch and building on top of existing codebases
- Familiarity with and have worked with the latest Android SDKs
- Extensive experience with Unit/UI testing & Integration Tests
- Experience with technologies and processes such as(Kanban, Git, CI, CD
- Experience with Kotlin, Reactive Extensions and/or SQLite
- Worked with and built interfaces with other systems in the past
- You demand that code be well-tested and believe testing is an integral part of development
This role is paying between £50,000 - £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits.
If this is of interest and you would like to hear more please contact Luke Dismore on / or email