Paraplanner - IFA
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the IFAs and Paraplanners.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have report writing experience, ideally gained within an IFA practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- To deliver high standard technical administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures.
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities.
- To project a highly professional and friendly image to the company’s clients, visitors and other contacts
- To be flexible and tackle a variety of administrative tasks on behalf of the team
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvements
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of Private Client Manager/s
- Sending confirmation of appointment emails/letters.
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation and producing valuation reports of a very high standard.
- Updating electronic files, policy details & valuations to ensure accurate reporting.
- Review meeting notes and record actions post meeting.
- Carrying out relevant actions accordingly.
- Update fact find details on electronic client files
- Ensure new business is packaged up accurately and sent across to our central new business team.
- Ensure that client files are compliant and that any compliance requirements are dealt with promptly.
- To have good knowledge of the financial services industry and surrounding legislation
- To problem solve as far as possible.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.