Web Application Developer
Do you have a passion for software development?
Join this growing team, specialising in medical web applications, and be given the opportunity to work across interesting and engaging projects. If you have a 2+ years' experience in development and being part of a team, then read on.
- HTML and CSS
- C# / ASP.NET
- Responsive design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional development projects in portfolio
- IIS configuration
- Scrum Sprint cycles
- Testing, debugging HTML/CSS validation
Highly desirable experience:
- Must be personable - possessing the skills and experience to communicate effectively and professionally dealing with client liaison
- Pro-active and committed
- Ability to pick up new skills rapidly
- The ability to work well in a team is essential
- Fluent English language speaker.
You will have code writing and software support responsibilities as part of your duties.
- Join a company which allows you to enjoy a work life balance
- Opportunity for growth, learning and building on your knowledge
- Company pension scheme for all Truebyte team members.