Interim Finance and Treasury Manager
At DDD are here to help people be at their best, in a way we can be proud of.
We are always looking for new and innovative ways of working as such we are looking for new people to join us, people who share the values that drive us every day; Integrity, Challenge, Support, Excellence and Bravery.
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Finance and Treasury Manager to join us on an interim 3-6 month contract. You will be responsible for the day to day management of AP, AR, Cash & Banking and Payroll.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Smooth transition of payroll to from Finance to HR (system used is equator)
- Implement our hedging strategy for foreign receivables and payables
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cash forecasts, extracting data from our financial systems
- Map AP & AR processes, make improvements, engage with business to ensure acceptance and compliance
- Remove manual intervention in processes by automating where possible.
- Review all payment terms with customers and suppliers and ensure this is correctly entered in our financial systems
- Cross skill AP & AR team to be one team able to assume duties for both AP and AR
- Manage a team of 3 for AP & AP
- Manage 1 Cash/Payroll Analyst (Payroll to be transitioned to HR)
- Focus on daily liquidity requirements, managing cash within funding covenants.
- Ensuring periodical bank information is submitted on time.
- Ensuring daily bank data is uploaded every day into RBS financing systems
- Ensure Receivables are collected on time within terms, suppliers paid on time
- Ensure personal expenses are settled in a timely manner
- Ensure VAT and associated (Intrastat) returns submitted on time
What you need to succeed:
- Qualified accountant
- Preferable treasury qualification with cash management experience
- Proficient Excel user, able to extract data from systems and turn into insight
- Strong financial systems ability, able to navigate through unfamiliar financial systems
- Managed people and processes in a finance team
- Specific experience in AP, AR and cash management