Residential Head Concierge
My client are looking a Head Concierge to run their new Flagship residential building in central London. The company pride themselves on service standards and are looking someone who can come in and match then exceed expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a new and exciting project in London that is has a lot of hype and excitement around it.
In this role you will be the sole person on-site in charge of the development and reporting back to the off-site estate manager.
* Previous experience with management of a team.
* At least 3 years working in a concierge position.
* Experience of working in a 5* high-end environment.
* The ability to deal with problems in a pragmatic manner.
* Friendly, courteous and good communicator of both written and spoken English.
* A track record in delivering exceptional customer service.
* Excellent IT skills in particular word and excel.
* Manage and delegate to the on-site team.
* Ensure client standards are being carried out on a day to day basis.
* Deal with or report any maintenance issues on-site.
* Communicate with leaseholders and manging agents regularly.
* Maintain Health & Safety documents.
* Undertake regular property inspections.
* Carry out training for team members.
The salary provided for this role is £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:30.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more please contact myself on or