Sales Project Coordinator
Job Title: Sales Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to £25,000 + commission
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Project Coordinator to join our Client, a manufacturer and supplier of building materials. As Sales Project Coordinator you will locate and take initial enquiries from architects and contractors to decide if the project is worth pursuing. Once this is established the Sales Project Coordinator will follow through with the order.
Further responsibilities of the Sales Project Coordinator include:
- Make initial contact with the client to establish scope of works and opportunity for our Client
- Arrange for specifications, drawings, quotations etc. to be prepared by tech support
- Make necessary appointments for rep to go and see specifier/contractor in order to deliver quotations, proposals, specifications, obtain orders etc.
- By agreement and coordination with the rep follow enquires through the complete Enquiry Life Cycle until it becomes an order.
- In relation to merchants and larger contractors, the sales project coordinators job is to work with the rep to build all potential to maximum, and once this has been achieved, hand over to customer service who will continue to maintain the customer by calling them on a regular basis to take their orders and upsell as possible.
- If the customer starts to tail off, then you will be expected to pick this up to take forward
- Customer service may require you to touch base with the clients to manage relationships for ongoing projects.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in working with specifiers, main contractors and subcontractors.
- Strong IT skills
- Previous Estimating and Technical submission experience would be ideal
- Keen team player
- Construction industry knowledge
- Extensive attention to Detail
- Work accurately under pressure and to deadlines
- Achieving and Doing - Drive and determination
- Relationship building skills
- Highly proactive
Hours of work are 8:00am - 4:30pm
Lunch is provided every day
Opportunity to buy 5 additional days holiday