Assistant Management Accountant
The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Assistant Management Accountant to work for a company based in Derbyshire.
In this position, you will report directly to the Finance Manager and be based at the Head Office in North Derbyshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional support to both the Operational and Financial Management functions of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Production of weekly management accounts
- Formal review of weekly costs and key performance indicators with both the Finance and Operational Management teams
- Detailed variance analysis of key cost lines
- Development of reporting systems
- Analysis of weekly variances to budget
- Provide ad-hoc information and support as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the finance environment is essential
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Be AAT qualified and keen to continue your professionals development with ACCA or CIMA
- Possess good communication skills and ability to interact with both those in finance and non finance
A salary of up to £25,000 is on offer for the right candidate. The company offers an excellent culture and an opportunity for you to progress.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, please apply for immediate consideration.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.