Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher - Premier Pathways
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and freethinking graduate with an entrenched ambition to gain your PGCE and become a Primary Teacher?
Does the prospect of earning and working full-time within a supportive school environment whilst you gain your Primary PGCE sound appealing to you?
If you are looking for a financially viable, school focused Primary PGCE programme, then you need to be introduced to Premier Pathways Teacher Training. Available exclusively to motivated and talented graduates, this salaried teacher training programme will see you obtain a Primary PGCE with QTS from the prestigious University of Buckingham and develop into a prepared and knowledgeable Primary practitioner.
Beginning the programme as a Teaching Assistant, this unique and innovative Primary PGCE programme is extended over two years within one Primary school; providing you with the time and familiarity crucial to aiding your pedagogical development. Utilising the consistent and excellent tutelage this PGCE programme will deliver, the aspiring Primary Teacher will inevitably transform into a confident educational practitioner by completion.
Premier Pathways PGCE Programme Summary
• 2-year school-centred Primary PGCE programme
• Programme website: http://
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Exceptional blended learning program delivered by the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities available
• Seeking driven and high-quality graduate (No in-school experience required)
• £15000 pa training salary
• Develop your pedagogical ability at a comfortable, natural pace
If you feel you have what it takes to embark upon this magnificent PGCE opportunity, please contact the Premier Pathways Teacher Training team today. Please email your CV and cover letter to or you can call our office on .
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.