Senior Project Manager
This is a project manager role that will engage in a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing projects and longer term projects. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of individual development projects
All of the work is in the prestigious areas of West & Central London and has a broad mix of work - conversions, new build, regeneration projects.
My client is the to one of London's most prestigious RPs and manages a wide range of development and construction projects. The portfolio for this client is extremely diverse managing over 21,000 homes, which includes 9,000 leaseholder homes, 12,000 social homes and the communities which they are situated in.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing their assigned projects through to completion and will be responsible for communication and management of external contractors, architects, consultants and stakeholders. They will have to lead from the front and be able to communicate with often demanding and challenging customers - because of the nature of the projects, there are often complex issues to be negotiated and resolved.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to display:
- A strong track record of project managing and delivering residential development/ regeneration / construction projects
- A strong understanding of HCA and TSA procedures in relation to the housing development process
- RICS, CIOB or similar relevant development qualification would be an advantage
- Project Management and financial skills are required; you must be delivery and customer focused
- Team player
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple key stakeholder relationships
£59,000 - £69,000 + market leading package