Account Manager - Corporate
Are you an experienced with maintaining and building business relationships? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vitalresources?
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Our client products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
They provide unparalleled expertise and a comprehensive set of solutions that help increase food safety and product quality, enhance sustainability and boost operational efficiency for global food & beverage processors and manufacturers, dairy farmers and manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. They are currently looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join the team on a National basis, with some travel required.
Corporate Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a relationship strategy unique to each customer based on current and future needs.
- Helping clients to foster a long-term, trusted relationship with our client as a full-service cleaning, sanitation and solutions provider and communicate regularly within our client to ensure all parties clearly understand the strategies necessary to meet needs.
- Developing sales budgets for assigned customers that identify opportunities both within and outside the Food & Beverage Division and a pricing strategy that ensures both the Food & Beverage Division`s and the company's overall revenue and profit objectives are met
- Utilising various tools, applications and reporting to produce presentations and executive summaries that demonstrate to customers, quantifiably, the value their client provides in areas such as cleaning, sanitation and antimicrobial performance, energy and resource usage and operational efficiency and develop and implement tools to effectively measure customer satisfaction with their services.
- Developing opportunities within existing and prospective customer account.
- Successfully coordinating our client resources cross-divisionally and globally to create total solution proposals that effectively convert the companys capabilities into meaningful value for the customer.
The ideal Corporate Account Manager:
- Academic degree in business economics, brewery or food technology.
- Proven sales experience in a relevant area, ideally within the international Food & Beverage industry.
- Demonstrated success meeting budget and growth targets as well as experience in managing teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presenting skills, ability to collaborate effectively with all levels within and assigned customers on both, a local and international base
- Strong service orientation and customer profiling skills, capability to prioritize effectively combined with an analytical, structured, solution oriented and assertive working manner and business acumen.
- Willingness to travel within the region, additional languages are of benefit.
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job.
- Possible future international assignments.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Corporate Account Manager, then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.