Collections & Billing Manager
Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be once again partnering a hugely successful professional services firm, who boast a truly global footprint. They are currently recruiting for a Revenue/Billing Manager to ensure that the firm’s inventory management in EMEA achieves standards that are equivalent to the best in market.
The EMEA Revenue/Billing Manager has complete responsibility for the effectiveness of the Firm’s billing and collections across 25+ offices in EMEA, ranging from London to Russia to the Middle East and to South Africa. The Revenue/Billing Manager will be responsible for 2 direct reports
The Revenue/Billing Manager will be responsible for achieving specific targets such Monthly billing/collections and lock-up period reduction goals.
To achieve this they will be responsible for:
- Managing all phases of the inventory cycle
- Overseeing WIP and AR across all EMEA sections and offices
- Target setting & billing/collection drive management
- Supervising the credit control function
- Working closely with partners and local Finance managers in region to deliver results
- Monitoring inventory levels and related exposure on fixed/capped fee matters
- Monitoring exposures to clients and recommending appropriate actions
- Working with the Firm’s Global Finance team to help deliver the effective implementation of a Firmwide inventory management system.
Key Requirements of the Revenue/Billing Manager:
- Experience of having led a revenue and credit control function before
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, ability to work effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Relevant and in depth revenue control experience.
- Law Firm/Professional Service experience is a strong preference
- Have the ability to inspire trust and confidence from internal and external clients, in particular Partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to manage own workload and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT.
- Computer literate including at least an intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Experience in using Elite, 3E, Aderant or similar PMS system.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly organised with a high attention to detail. They will have strong communication skills and be comfortable communicating with Senior Stakeholders. The Revenue/Billing Manager will have strong Excel skills and the ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in a challenging but exciting role, please apply for further details.