Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a rapidly growing Financial Services business based in Wolverhampton. The successful Finance Business Partner will be joining a business which operates an excellent employee engagement policy, always looking to promote from within and contributing to each employees CPD.
Following recent changes in the structure, and the appointment of new senior personnel within the business, the successful Finance Business Partner will have a clear path to progress, eventually managing a team and progressing to Head of Finance level.
Finance business Partner - Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development of Budgets and Forecasts
- Building and updating forecasting models to continuously improve the accuracy of financial information flowing through the business
- Measuring and assessing the risk involved with capital under management
- Production of cash flow and liquidity analysis
- Updating and interpreting cash flow forecasts and requirements
- Developing an understanding of changes in regulatory reporting requirements
- Performing assurance reviews over regulatory reporting
To be successful in the role, you will be a qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness who can demonstrate:
- Initiative and drive
- Ability to drive insight from data
- Confidence in making recommendations and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant: CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Leadership capabilities, including prioritisation and delegation
- Advanced Excel skills
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.