Information Security Analyst
Are you a passionate and hard working Information Security professional who takes pride in what you do ?
If you are and you're looking to take the next step in your career, then look no further.
My client is a global organisation who truly cares about the people working for them and they are looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join their already talented team based in Glasgow.
This is a hands on technical role where you will be responsible for the configuration, operation, management and support of a wide number of Information Security systems, applications and appliances.
- Significant experience in a Technical environment working across multiple technologies.
- Experience - LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP.
- Exposure to OS platforms such as LINUX or WINDOWS.
- Strong understanding of Information Security technologies.
- Highly motivated, demonstrating a professional 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & influencing skills
- Experience of Perimeter Web Proxy, Firewall and Intrusion Detection / Prevention, Data loss prevention systems.
Security Systems experience should include:
- SIEM - RSA Netwitness
- PAM - CyberArk
- Web gateway & DLP suite, either McAfee or Symantec products
- McAfee Endpoint Policy Orchestrator
- GRC - Archer
It would be highly advantageous to have experience working within the security environment of a Financial Services organisation.
The chance to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment is on offer, where you will be able to up skill and further develop your career.
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.