International Marketing Executive
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Reid Bikes is an Australian owned, rapidly growing global bicycle brand. With distribution in 15 countries through over 500 retailers, we are looking for a skilled and experienced International Marketing Executive to help us grow this further.
Scope of the role
This is a full time marketing position based in our Bournemouth office. You will report to our International Sales Manager and work closely with our clients around the globe, to understand their needs. You will also have regular communication with our Australian Marketing team.
The Reid International business has both a B2B and a B2C element and marketing’s role is to support both the distribution and consumer sales teams, generate increased revenue with clients directly through on and offline direct marketing, manage relationships with our global stakeholders and ensure the brand is positioned and perceived appropriately in all markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to developing the global marketing plan in partnership with the International Sales Manager
- Conceive and deliver effective international Direct Marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Sales to ensure end-to-end success of these campaigns
- Develop and deliver entry plans for new markets
- Ensure new products are launched effectively both B2C and B2B
- Develop and deliver international advertising campaigns - on brand and on budget - and report on performance
- In association with the Sales team, work with distributors to ensure increased growth and improved sell through rates for all our clients
- Day-to-day management of social media channels both in the UK and internationally
- Event management - optimise our attendance at 3rd party events and ensure all events are delivered to plan and on budget
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Work with online and offline appropriate media outlets for product reviews
- Enhance our brand’s global PR coverage
- Create an ongoing social media strategy with our International Sales Manager to improve our engagement with our growing following
- Conduct research to ensure our marketing support material is inline with what our retailers want and expect, taking actions where needed including creating new material in line with budgets
- Ensure our brochures up to date and bespoke for each client
- Share our analytics data with each client and take actions based on results
- Write news articles for our website
- Arrange lifestyle photo shoots in non-country specific settings for more global use
- Create and maintain a solid communication plan for front line retailers around the world
The ideal candidate will have a Business/Marketing related qualification and 3 years of experience in a Marketing or brand management role. In addition, you will need to demonstrate a high level of:
- Experience with brand management - you will need to monitor adherence to brand guidelines by all distributors
- Ability to integrate campaigns across the full mix
- Professional copywriting and presentation skills
- Experience with generating PR to meet a commercial objective
- Computer literacy and understanding of digital communications
- International B2B and B2C direct marketing campaigns
- B2B lead generation through external marketing communications
- Event management experience (ideally international)
- Client management experience
- Effective people management skills
- In-depth understanding of the bicycle and/or outdoor sports industry
- Up-to-date social media skills including lead generation and advertising strategies
Some international travel, and at least international communication will be required so you will be expected to have an appreciation for different cultures and practices. European language skills would be a plus.
We are offering a competitive package for the successful candidate.