Up to £25,000 (pro rata, flexible dependent upon experience)
Part-time, flexible hours to suit you, based in Newport, easy access, free parking - interested?
A well-established, friendly, family run business wish to appoint a capable and versatile Accounts Assistant to the small but perfectly formed team in their Head Office in Newport.
You will relish the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and a rapidly expanding company with a great culture and working environment.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified, and have experience within a similar financial administration role. You will take pride in your proven experience of maintaining accurate, up-to-date records of financial transactions.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Purchase ledger: Receive & check incoming invoices & statements and input to Sage. Prepare monthly payment run & ensure any ad-hoc invoices are dealt with in a timely manner
- Banking, daybooks & petty cash: Utilising Saxon & Sage in relation to daybooks. Banking all cash and cheques received. Maintain petty cash float and reconcile weekly.
- Bank reconciliations: Ongoing processing, as well as month-end reporting.
- Stock reconciliations: Balance stock system, order sheets with stock finance systems. Process all stock invoices on Saxon.
- Appropriations: Appropriate funds for company vehicles and used stock.
- Deal stacker: Weekly update of spreadsheets. Annual update of new stock and prices, as well as mid-season adjustments.
Our client has created an exceptional working atmosphere in which the right person will flourish. This is an exciting opportunity, offering a stable role within a successful and expanding company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Archie Cruickshank at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment for a confidential chat.
Finance / AAT / Part Time / Purchase Ledger / Accounts