Assistant Property Manager
Train with the best and become a professional in this exciting and expanding Property industry sector.
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join our busy but friendly team in the dynamic London office of this leading Property Management Company, to help manage a distinguished and expanding portfolio of residential properties.
Your role will include:
- Provision of administrative support to the team of busy property managers.
- Support the delivery of Property Management services to a diverse portfolio of buildings.
- Dealing with client queries efficiently and according to agreed service levels and time-scales.
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will demonstrate:
- A high level of customer focus, through being professional, polite and going the extra mile to help others
- Ability to communicate clearly and build relationships, both within the team and with clients
- Impressive organisation and word processing skills, whilst working with accuracy.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, you will receive training and learn how to manage a portfolio of residential properties.
You will be entitled to 22 days holiday and a host of benefits including Gym membership discounts, free fruit, dress down Fridays, pension, life insurance and sponsorship for professional development & qualifications.
Apply direct to us now.
The Residential Management Group is a welcoming Property Management Company where you can build your career in this exciting industry. Please see our website at rmguk.com , for more information and apply direct to us now.
RMG embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.