Full Stack .NET Developers
Senior Full Stack .NET Developers
Key Skills required include
- Full Stack .NET Developement
- Development skills in C#, ASP.NET
- Responsive CSS
- SQL Server or MongoDB
- Agile / TDD/ Lean knowledge with the ability to adapt your approach for the project
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Proven experience or web centric systems or transactional systems
- Sound academic background ideally from Red Brick / Russel Group University
The Seniorl .NET Developer will be working in a vibrant environment and within a passionate group of .NET technologists often tackling new technologies with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration with the client stakeholders. So you need to be confident acting as a facilitator and listening and sharing technical ideas.
The projects are client centric and varied and will involve developing full stack web solutions from the front end all the way through to the database. Often these will involve difficult technical problems for high volume web sites, performance at scale, web security and evolving web standards.
Although the role involve lots of client liaison it does not involve that much time working on client sites so mainly office based in London.
This is an excellent chance to grow and develop your career and technical skills with a fast growing and dynamic software solution provider who work with a range of diverse and blue chip clients.
Ideally backgrounds might include working for a consultancy, software house, systems integration, digital agency, ecommerce (such as retail, fashion, travel, finance), online gaming / online betting, media, or a customer facing web / highly transactional systems background.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.