Teacher of Technology
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 5th May 2017
Teacher of Technology based at Oban High School. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
We would welcome applications from teachers completing their probationary year in June 2017.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Damian Heany, Principal Teacher Business & Technology on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01900 / CME01100.
See also: CME01100 - Teacher of Technology.doc
CME01100 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx