Chartered Building Surveyor
Girling Jones have been instructed one of the South West's best known construction consultancies with a reputation for providing first class consultancy services across Project, Cost management and Building surveying.
Due to increased workloads they have identified the need for a senior chartered building surveyor to work alongside the Team Director to take a key role in the leadership of the team and in developing new business.
The ideal candidate
- MRICS building surveyor with a minimum 3 years PQE
- Sectors include public sector, Retail Leisure, and large scale residential
- Experienced in project work as well as Party wall, dilaps, condition surveys
- Projects up to £500,000 Under JCT and NEC
- Comfortable leading and mentoring junior team members
- Organised and autonomous
- Positive outlook, confident in client facing roles
This is an ideal opportunity for a Building Surveyor with broad project and professional experience who is looking to expand and develop their knowledge across multiple sectors of my clients business. This role would suit a motivated and dynamic surveyor looking to move into a management role.
The role comes with a competitive salary, car allowance and extensive benefits package.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Matthew Steggles for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable roles. Thank you
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.