Role: Project Coordinator
Salary: £23k - £25k
Well established Company specialising in providing event branding to its clients is seeking an experienced project coordinator to join a newly created team.The role of Project Coordinator reports to the Business Development Manager and Director and will involve providing help with branding sites, keeping imagery fresh and their stock smart for each sporting event and this will involve being accountable for accurately preparing the tasks in schedules and projects that coordinate with the team by gathering information internally from the sales, operations and survey teams and externally from the venues, promoters and sponsors.This information will then be entered onto the database, in preparation to present to customers in schedules and processing by operations and crews. This will involve:
- Consulting internally and externally what the sponsor’s requirements and venue arrangements are.
- Complete the briefing sheet enquiry form
- Add the events to the specialist software
- Identify and coordinate branding site allocations and arrangements with venues or promotors.
- Add tasks and objects to schedules, request and receive artwork and logistics costs.
- Ready schedule draft, often for Customer Relations or Business Development to present them to clients.
- Refine and revise schedules till client signs it off.
- Add Projects to the database.
- Reserve crew, vehicles and stop overs to project plan, verify as tasks are signed off, confirm as projects proceeds.
- Coordinates passes, permits and certificates.Organise risk assessments, method statements and safety kits.
- Send itineraries to all those involved in a Project.
- Capture feedback after the event.
- Attend bother internal and external Project Meetings and Operations Meetings.