Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Mental Health Professional looking to make a difference to the lives of those living in the community with mental health issues?
The Newcastle based Community Mental Health Team we are dealing with seek a Mental Health Nurse to work for at least the next 6 months, managing a caseload of both psychosis and non-psychosis patients. Attractive hourly rates are on offer of up to £23, as well as flexible working hours and the prospect of a permanent job
This daily duties involve:
- managing a caseload of service users within a Community Treatment setting, therapeutically treating those who have both psychosis and non-psychosis issues
- doing a 'duty' role on a rota basis, and fielding calls from new and existing patients, to help book appointments, make referrals etc.
- treating and assessing individuals who are experiencing mental health issues, creating care plans and referring to other teams when required
- holding anxiety management clinic, using DBT and CBT skills, CPA reviews and carrying out both short and longer term interventions
- using the Mental Health Clustering Tool (MHCT) to rate clients based on the severity of their issues
Any candidate applying for the post must be:
- currently registered with NMC
- qualified as a Mental Health Nurse
Randstad nurses you would be entitled to great benefits that include:
- a great rewards scheme - offering a £200 voucher for every candidate referred to us
- free, accredited training on topics such as safeguarding, infection control, information governance etc.
- professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- one point of contact and a dedicated consultant
To enquire, please call Ashleigh on 0191 233 1381 or email an up to date CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.