Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant
Job Title: Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant
Are you a qualified accountant? Have you got experience working for an accountancy practice? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and be part of a thriving firm of chartered accountants.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as soon as possible due to the continuing growth of our practice. The role will involve preparing annual accounts, VAT Returns and some bookkeeping.
The successful applicant will:
- Have AAT level 3 or above, or part-qualified, or be qualified by experience.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Have at least one year's experience working for an accountancy practice.
- Be able to think logically.
- Understand Confidentiality- all client information must be kept confidential.
- Be able to work under pressure -we often work to tight deadlines. A good sense of humour and ability to know when the team need another caffeine boost will help.
- Be good at IT - a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and confidence with computer systems.
- Like to be accurate and finish things off properly.
- Be a good team player, happy to help out where required but also able to manage their own work schedule.
ACS are recruiting for a Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant role you desire.