Site Agent (Civils)
Job Title: Site Agent (Civils)
Are you a professional Site Agent with experience reading technical documents such as Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Documents? You will be responsible for the day- to- day management of site health and safety, quality & environment.
The successful Site agent will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for the day- to- day management of site health and safety, quality, environment and brand, dealing with the client and his/her representatives on a daily basis.
- Oversee all matters onsite relating to Health and Safety, quality and environment - going beyond current legislation and guidance - to ensure it is a priority and in compliance with the company management system.
- Set up sites in accordance with company standards to ensure sites maintain company brand, ethos at all times.
- Monitor staff activity onsite, ensuring that all are aware of what is required; carry out testing and checking of work in order to provide regular updates to the Project Manager on progress.
- Liaise with Project Manager and Procurement Team to ensure that sites have the appropriate and correct materials and plant to complete required works.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Fluent in English and able to read technical documents such as Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Documents.
- Physically fit to enter confined spaces and access works on a construction site.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently and deal with a variety of people including the client, suppliers and team members in face to face, in writing and on the telephone.
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements; working hours are not set and will depend on the work location and client requirements. (including weekends)
- Able to consistently work to a high standard of health and safety and quality. Knowledge of health and safety is essential.
ACS are recruiting for a Site Agent. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Site Agent please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Site Agent. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Site Agent with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Site Agent role you desire.