Apprenticeship Client Relationship Manager - London (National)
Morgan Hunt are working with a Grade 2 Ofsted Training Provider who are currently recruiting for a Apprenticeship Client Relationship Manager based in London but will require nationwide travel. This role is ideal for anyone who has previous contract management experience within apprenticeships and has the ability to develop long lasting relationships with existing accounts. This is a full time permanent role and is paying circa £30,000.
The Apprenticeship Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing a number of key accounts and ensuring the organisation delivers an excellent service
* Working closely with the directors to deliver a number of major projects to ensure the future success of the organisation
* Identify new customers who have the potential to become key accounts
* Delivering presentations to potential key accounts, outlining the services available for the organisation
* Acting as the ambassador for the business, young people, learning and development and the apprenticeship/traineeship programmes
The Apprenticeship Client Relationship Manager will have:
* Previous account management experience within apprenticeships
* An excellent understanding of apprenticeships
* A good track record of working in a deadline driven environment
* An understanding of government funding and how this can be applied to support learners and organisations
* Been educated to a degree standard
In return the Apprenticeship Client Relationship Manager will receive a:
* salary of circa £30,000
* generous holiday entitlement
* company pension scheme
If you match the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.