Job Title: Accounts Senior
Are you just about to or graduated in Accountancy? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop/ start your career? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and be part of a thriving firm of chartered accountants.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as soon as possible due to the continuing growth of our practice. This is a brand new role to work with the business team but also to assist in our growing probate services. You don't need to know anything about probate - just be good at preparing accounts, interested in tax and be sensitive to working with people who are coping with bereavement.
The successful applicant will:
- Be either part-qualified, recently qualified or be qualified by experience.
- Interested in personal tax.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Have at least two years' experience working for an accountancy practice.
- Be able to think logically and work independently.
- Able to work under pressure -we often work to tight deadlines. A good sense of humour and ability to know when the team need another caffeine boost will help.
- Good at IT - a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and confidence with computer systems.
- Like to be accurate and finish things off properly.
- Be a good team player, happy to help out where required but also able to manage their own work schedule.
ACS are recruiting for an Accounts Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Accounts Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Accounts Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Accounts Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Accounts Senior role you desire.