Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 5th May 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a part-time, term-time permanent Pupil Escort to escort children to/from school in the Strachur area.
There are 22.50 hours per week available, to be worked: Monday to Friday 7:15am to 9:30am and then 2:15pm to 4:30pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Administrative Officer on 01369 708558.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01898 / CTF01187.
See also: CTF01187 - Pupil Escort.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx