Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 5th May 2017
Argyll and Bute Council require a part time Cafe Assistant at the Riverside Swim and Health Centre, Dunoon.
To work as part of the Riverside team and undertake a range of duties including the preparation of foods for service, taking customers orders, waiting on tables, effectively operating the till system and cash handling, maintain safe and clean conditions in the kitchen, café and storage areas. Checking and storing of deliveries ensuring acute stock recording as per induction. Report any non-conformity, any other related duties as specified in the job induction and as per instructed by a Duty Officer.
The hours of work are 33 hours per week to be worked Monday and Tuesday 9:00am to 3:30pm and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary detailed is the full time equivalent salary and will be paid on a pro rata basis
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Andrea Duran, Senior Duty Officer on 01369 707107.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01889 / CMC00170.
See also: CMC00170 - Cafe Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx