Export Sales Manager
You will be responsible for the management and growth of given geographical areas.
- Develop new business opportunities via phone and market research
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Undertake business trips to Europe to maintain and develop accounts
- Fluent in at least one other European language, German advantage
- Achieve sales targets and support the growth of the business
- Provide quotations and process orders
- Analyse customer account data and sales figures
- Full and clean driving licence essential
- Educated to degree level preferable
- Willing to travel at least twice a month to Europe
- Excellent communication skills and organisation skills
- Dynamic, with an outgoing personality and able to work on own initiative
- IT literate
Salary between £25k to £30k depending on experience.
Fantastic opportunity to join a young dynamic forward thinking company with excellent rewards.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.