Are you looking for a supportive school to start your teaching career? Have you recently finished your teacher training and keen to secure a role and a forward thinking, ambitious school with well-behaved children and excellent resources?
This friendly forward thinking school based in sought after area of Harrow is seeking an NQT to join their staff for September 2018 or sooner. The role will be in either Key Stage one (KS1) or Key Stage two (KS2) depending on experience and preference.
The role will commence on September 2018 or sooner and you will be given support throughout your induction year with continued CPD and opportunities for career progression. The head is keen to appoint someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and who can offer new creative ideas to help the school continue to move forward.
The School are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher who is has a passion for teaching and is ambitious
- A good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Keys Stage 2 (KS2) national curriculum
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour
- Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their potential
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- An excellent Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally
- A reputation for looking after our teachers
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
Teachers applying for this role must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS. If you are interested please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82324314